Please review the articles below about Covid-19 Corona virus and the role of improving the immune system to be able to fight better against it.
This article below, is the most comprehensive article I have ever seen until now.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1521661620302254 Individual risk management strategy and potential therapeutic options for the COVID-19 pandemic.
I hope you will find them useful. Your feedbacks are greatly appreciated.
Natural approaches to improve the immune system must also be used in the fight against this virus. Unfortunately, such methods such as probiotics, intravenous vitamin C, other vitamins and nutritional approaches are not performed in pharmaceutical controlled hospital settings, that can boost the immune system, against this highly contagious and dangerous virus. Without clinical studies about their usage on covid-19 patients in hospitals and homes, I think more people will die unnecessarily. Ventilators alone are not solutions and in fact are problematic as well. The drug-industry-controlled mentality is one sided. All possible means that work must be used to fight against this virus, in the absence of a vaccine that works. Millions of people will catch this virus and hence experimentations with various drugs and supplements must be used to be able to learn the tricks involved in killing and controlling this very tricky virus. Research scientists, like the authors of those articles below, must be involved in those experimentations. The standard methods of doing business does not work anymore.
Harry Bronozian, MS
Custom Probiotics Inc.
2947 Honolulu Avenue, Unit B
Glendale, California 91214
Tel. (818) 248-3529; (800) 219-8405; cell 818-454-9572
Fax. (818) 248-6343
web site: www.customprobiotics.com
Natural and alternative treatments
- https://www.mercola.com/coronavirus-resources.htm?cid_source=banner&cid_medium=int&cid=coronavirus_resources_20200318&cid_content=cstop&cid_term=version2 Corona virus resource page
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5DDbEc3XDs&feature=youtu.be COVID-19: Prevention and Intervention
The articles below show the tremendous research already done on probiotics, the microbiome and vitamins and their health benefits. Anyone listening?
Articles related to probiotics, viruses and lungs.
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5762407/pdf/nihms914962.pdf Contributions of the intestinal microbiome in lung immunity.
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1111/cmi.12966 The role of the lung microbiota and the gut-lung axis in respiratory infectious diseases.
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6156521/pdf/fmicb-09-02147.pdf Diet, Microbiota and Gut-Lung Connection.
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5748616/pdf/vaccines-05-00050.pdf Adjuvant Probiotics and the Intestinal Microbiome: Enhancing Vaccines and Immunotherapy Outcomes
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6620863/pdf/fimmu-10-01551.pdf The Commensal Microbiota and Viral Infection: A Comprehensive Review
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3662166/pdf/MI2013-751068.pdf Probiotics in the Management of Lung Diseases
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6691341/pdf/fimmu-10-01802.pdf Diet-Microbe-Host Interactions That Affect Gut Mucosal Integrity and Infection Resistance
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6006794/pdf/CPD-24-710.pdf Probiotics and Paraprobiotics in Viral Infection: Clinical Application and Effects on the Innate and Acquired Immune Systems
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6836414/pdf/12915_2019_Article_703.pdf The microbiome of the upper respiratory tract in health and disease
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6596980/pdf/bmjopen-2018-025228.pdf Evaluating probiotics for the prevention of ventilator-associated pneumonia: a randomized placebo-controlled multicenter trial protocol and statistical analysis plan for PROSPECT
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6799818/pdf/41392_2019_Article_74.pdf Demystifying the manipulation of host immunity, metabolism, and extraintestinal tumors by the gut microbiome
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6455059/pdf/fphar-10-00298.pdf Drug Prevention and Control of Ventilator-Associated Pneumonia
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7052046/pdf/fmicb-11-00301.pdf The Cross-Talk Between Gut Microbiota and Lungs in Common Lung Diseases
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6974441/pdf/fcimb-09-00454.pdf How Probiotics Affect the Microbiota
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7042389/pdf/fcimb-10-00009.pdf The Gut-Lung Axis in Health and Respiratory Diseases: A Place for Inter-Organ and Inter-Kingdom Cross talks
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6863389/ How the gut microbiome regulates host immune responses to viral vaccines
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7074508/pdf/10.1177_2152656720911605.pdf The Microbiome of the Nose—Friend or Foe?
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6888416/pdf/ijms-20-05618.pdf The Role of the Lung’s Microbiome in the Pathogenesis and Progression of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6912699/ Lung Microbiome in Asthma: Current Perspectives
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6893240/ Advances in Gut Microbiota of Viral Hepatitis Cirrhosis
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7095206/ Ventilator-associated pneumonia in adults: a narrative review
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7074908/ The Human Oral Microbiome in Health and Disease: From Sequences to Ecosystems
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6692454/ Infectious Threats, the Intestinal Barrier, and Its Trojan Horse: Dysbiosis
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6554327/ Commensal Bacteria: An Emerging Player in Defense Against Respiratory Pathogens
- https://reader.elsevier.com/reader/sd/pii/S1021949818300309?token=B618CE6C51F25945D8FF1D5671CF7FD9EB8EC1A75431D1D845ABC9964187496DFC5273392617E833457166D73D30A397 Benefaction of probiotics for human health: A review
- https://reader.elsevier.com/reader/sd/pii/S1323893017301119?token=62C6B6A980505C1A155B0AD7344C753C219B3A9445E9671F0FA123DAFE1833EC784FD1D0C6DE4C5CE9D51B28F0FAD217 Development of the gut microbiota in infancy and its impact on health in later life
- https://reader.elsevier.com/reader/sd/pii/S0944501316307017?token=E5BB2D512339C6F0528017C496507535761B296CB697E26B8CA927DD71EB845EBF369CDC2BF3D8BFB037260629E0A7BA Candida albicans infection and intestinal immunity
- Articles related to vitamins and viruses.
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6553882/pdf/ppat.1007750.pdf Vitamin A at the interface of host–commensal–pathogen interactions
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6798581/ Immunomodulatory and Antimicrobial Effects of Vitamin C
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4541681/ High-Dose Vitamin C Promotes Regression of Multiple Pulmonary Metastases Originating from Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6651517/ Influences of Vitamin A on Vaccine Immunogenicity and Efficacy
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6721080/ Therapeutic Perspective of Vitamin C and Its Derivatives
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4488782/pdf/nutrients-07-04240.pdf Modulation of the Immune Response to Respiratory Viruses by Vitamin D
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6121423/pdf/ijms-19-02419.pdf Vitamin D and Influenza—Prevention or Therapy?
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4806418/pdf/40001_2016_Article_208.pdf Vitamin D and airway infections: a European perspective
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6164133/pdf/nutrients-10-01132.pdf Vitamin A Deficiency and the Lung
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7073751/ Nutritional Status and the Influence of the Vegan Diet on the Gut Microbiota and Human Health.
- Articles related to Covid-19
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7068984/ The origin, transmission and clinical therapies on coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak – an update on the status
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7098028/ COVID-19: what has been learned and to be learned about the novel coronavirus disease
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7113610/ COVID-19 infection: Origin, transmission, and characteristics of human coronaviruses
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7102543/ The SARS-CoV-2 outbreak: what we know
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7074995/ SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19: The most important research questions
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7064018/ Coronavirus infections: Epidemiological, clinical and immunological features and hypotheses
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7003341/ A rapid advice guideline for the diagnosis and treatment of 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) infected pneumonia (standard version)
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7033263/ 2019 novel coronavirus of pneumonia in Wuhan, China: emerging attack and management strategies
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7029759/ Therapeutic strategies in an outbreak scenario to treat the novel coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7074432/ Therapeutic options for the treatment of 2019-novel coronavirus: An evidence-based approach
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7094090/ Research and Development on Therapeutic Agents and Vaccines for COVID-19 and Related Human Coronavirus Diseases
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7095448/ The species Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus: classifying 2019-nCoV and naming it SARS-CoV-2
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7098031/ Zoonotic origins of human coronaviruses
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7094941/ The SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine Pipeline: an Overview
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7074424/ Drug targets for corona virus: A systematic review
- https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1521661620302254#! Individual risk management strategy and potential therapeutic options for the COVID-19 pandemic VG
- https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1201971220301508 Transmission potential and severity of COVID-19 in South Korea
- https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2090123220300540 COVID-19 infection: Origin, transmission, and characteristics of human coronaviruses
- https://reader.elsevier.com/reader/sd/pii/S0735675720301789?token=A999FC74100D663DACE27D5D8B99D68A47AAE32F034411319F59D353FC8E2E584CEB718C845FF39050D6FF612ACEA0DC Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19): A primer for emergency physicians
- https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1201971220301235 The SARS-CoV-2 outbreak: what we know
- https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924857920300881 New insights on the antiviral effects of chloroquine against coronavirus: what to expect for COVID-19?
- https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1673852720300278 Potential inhibitors against 2019-nCoV coronavirus M protease from clinically approved medicines
- https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0735675720301789 Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19): A primer for emergency physicians
- https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0261561420301400 ESPEN expert statements and practical guidance for nutritional management of individuals with SARS-CoV-2 infection
- https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1550830720301130 Integrative considerations during the COVID-19 pandemic
- https://www.s ciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0024320520303313 COVID-19: Melatonin as a potential adjuvant treatment
- https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1684118220300827 Genotype and phenotype of COVID-19: Their roles in pathogenesis
- https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2095177920302045 Molecular immune pathogenesis and diagnosis of COVID-19
- https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924857920301059 The epidemiology, diagnosis and treatment of COVID-19
- https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1201971220301740 Delivery of infection from asymptomatic carriers of COVID-19 in a familial cluster
- https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1684118220300402 Asymptomatic carrier state, acute respiratory disease, and pneumonia due to severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2): Facts and myths
- https://reader.elsevier.com/reader/sd/pii/S0896841120300469?token=9CD4A8FE05B19824EF5E276C3188D8E631A1DF1906052D96F1BD91F02C2CA807023C5A8C55F3ABDFEF88BFBEEB6F396E The epidemiology and pathogenesis of coronavirus disease (COVID-19)outbreak
- https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0896841120300469 The epidemiology and pathogenesis of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak