and Bifidobacterium probiotic supplement.
Targeted to help improve the intestinal microflora and digestive system.
help improve a wide range of
health related issues.
Each probiotic bacteria strain has
unique characteristics and functions.
Single Strain Probiotics.
If you are looking for a single strain
click below for more products.
Custom Probiotics - Improving Your Health For Over 20 Years!
CUSTOM PROBIOTICS, Inc., formulates and supplies customized probiotic blends of highest potency and quality single and multi-strain Acidophilus and Bifidus dietary supplements for gut health and the digestive system. Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that play a key role in human nutrition and health in balancing the intestinal microflora naturally.
Our high quality probiotics are allergen-free, and do not contain any additives. Our probiotic supplements do NOT contain dairy, sugar, gluten, soy, casein, yeast, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, FOS, inulin or any Genetically Modified or engineered ingredients.Our probiotic supplements range from 60 billion cfu’s per capsule to 100-400 billion cfu’s per gram for the powders at the time of expiration.
Gut Health benefits of probiotic supplements, demonstrated and proposed, include the following:
- Increased nutritional value (better digestibility, increased absorption of vitamins and minerals)
- Promotion of intestinal lactose digestion
- Positive influence on intestinal and urogenital flora (antibiotics induced colitis, yeast infections and vaginitis in women)
- Regulation of gut motility (constipation, irritable bowel syndrome IBS)
- Decreased incidence and duration of diarrhea (antibiotic associated, Clostridium difficile, travelers, and rotaviral)
- Maintenance of mucosal integrity
- Improvement of immune system
- Anti-carcinogenic, anti-mutagenic and anti-allergic activities
- Feeling of well-being
- Anti-Candida properties
- Assist in the regulation of inflammatory digestive conditions such as Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Relieving urinary tract infections
- Positive influence on autistic children
- Provides antagonistic environment for pathogens
- Blocking adhesion sites from pathogens